Elsa Arteaga is the academic advisor for all undergraduate minors in Linguistics.
Students interested in minoring in Linguistics should:
- consult with the Director of Undergraduate Studies for Linguistics
- schedule an advising session with Elsa to formally declare the minor
Continuing minors should contact Elsa for:
- advice on available courses
- LAS and department requirements
- study abroad equivalencies
- other questions about the minor
- career development related to their program of study
All incoming and continuing Linguistics minors must schedule an advising session.
It is recommended that students meet with Elsa once a term.
Appointments for advising are scheduled online (use the link below). Students who are in a college other than Liberal Arts and Sciences will need to email Elsa to schedule an appointment.
Advising takes place on the 8th floor of University Hall.
The Director of Graduate Studies for Linguistics provides advising for all students in the M.A program.