Albert Hernandez is the academic advisor for all undergraduate majors in CS-Linguistics and minors in Linguistics.
Students interested in majoring in CS-Linguistics or minoring in Linguistics should:
- consult with the Director of Undergraduate Studies for Linguistics
- schedule an advising session with Albert to formally declare the major or minor
Continuing majors and minors should contact Albert for:
- advice on available courses
- LAS and department requirements
- study abroad equivalencies
- other questions about the major or minor
- career development related to their program of study
All incoming and continuing majors and minors must schedule an advising session.
It is recommended that students meet with Albert once a term.
Appointments for advising are scheduled online (use the link below). Students who are in a college other than Liberal Arts and Sciences will need to email Albert to schedule an appointment or use the following scheduler.