Albert Hernandez is the academic advisor for all undergraduate majors in CS-Linguistics and minors in Linguistics.
Students interested in majoring in CS-Linguistics or minoring in Linguistics should:
- consult with the Director of Undergraduate Studies for Linguistics
- schedule an advising session with Albert to formally declare the major or minor
Continuing majors and minors should contact Albert for:
- advice on available courses
- LAS and department requirements
- study abroad equivalencies
- other questions about the major or minor
- career development related to their program of study
All incoming and continuing majors and minors must schedule an advising session.
It is recommended that students meet with Albert once a term.
Appointments for advising are scheduled online (use the link below). Students who are in a college other than Liberal Arts and Sciences will need to email Albert to schedule an appointment.
The Director of Graduate Studies for Linguistics provides advising for all students in the M.A program.