Albert Hernandez is the academic advisor for all undergraduate minors in Chinese.
Students interested in minoring in Chinese should:
- consult with the Director of Undergraduate Studies for Chinese
- schedule an advising session with Albert to formally declare the minor
Continuing minors should contact Albert for:
- advice on available courses
- LAS and department requirements
- study abroad equivalencies
- other questions about the minor
- career development related to their program of study
All incoming and continuing Chinese minors must schedule an advising session.
It is recommended that students meet with Albert once a term.
Appointments for advising are scheduled online (use the link below). Students who are in a college other than Liberal Arts and Sciences will need to email Albert to schedule an appointment.
Advising takes place on the 8th floor of University Hall.