Undergraduate Advising Heading link
Albert Hernández is the academic advisor for all undergraduate minors in Chinese.
Students interested in minoring in Chinese should:
- consult with the Director of Undergraduate Studies for Chinese
- schedule an advising session with Albert to formally declare the minor
Continuing minors should contact Albert for:
- advice on available courses
- LAS and department requirements
- study abroad equivalencies
- other questions about the minor
- career development related to their program of study
All incoming and continuing Chinese minors must schedule an advising session.
Scheduling Advising Heading link
It is recommended that students meet with Albert once a term.
Appointments for advising are scheduled online (use the link below). Students who are in a college other than Liberal Arts and Sciences will need to email Albert to schedule an appointment or use the following online scheduler.